Work (Independent) Visa
WORK (INDPENDENT) VISA
Note: - Effective 3 July 2017, application for this visa will be made at the VFS office. Please see address below.
The visa for independent work is issued to people who wish to carry on a professional and independent activity (as industrialist, trader or craftsman) or to establish a company or take shares in a company. Applicants of this type of visa have to obtain the authorization "NULLA OSTA" from the Italian Police ("Questura") as well as other specific authorizations in accordance with the type of activity sought, and they have to provide proof of previous businesses and of an income of at least 8.400 €uro during previous fiscal year. It is a Schengen visa (type "C") for stays up to 90 day or national visa (type "D") for stays from 91 to 365 days.
FOR THIS TYPE OF VISA , APPLICATION MUST BE MADE DIRECTLY AT THE VFS OFFICE
|Application Type||Visa Fee in Euros||Visa Fee in Naira|
|Long Term visas (more than 90 days)
(Work Independent Visa)
- The applicable visa fee in Naira is as per current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice.
- Naira in 500 & above only be accepted
- The visa fee should only be paid at the time of submission of the documents at the Application center.
|Visa Category||Service Fee (NRN)|
- The photograph must be a full-face front view in which the visa applicant is facing the camera directly.
- Face should cover about 60-70 percent of the photo area.
- The photograph MUST be in color and have only a white background. Photos with dark, busy, or patterned backgrounds will not be accepted.
- General, the applicant's head, including both face and hair, should be shown from the crown of the head to the tip of the chin on top and bottom and from hairline side-to-side. It is preferable that ears be exposed
- Photograph depicting a person wearing a traditional facemask or veil that does not permit adequate identification is not acceptable.
- Annex A Photograph Guidelines
To be decided by The Italy Consulate on case to case basis.